Papercut Ready Device
Sharp BP-50C31 Colour Multi-Functional Printer Copier Scanner
30 pages per minute
Colour MFD (COPY,PRINT,SCAN)
10.1″ Smart operation panel
Minimal carbon footprint
Operates with cloud devices
Full finance options available in configurator
Live Instant Quotes! Click Below
The New Color Essentials Series from Sharp. Taking organizations to the future of business communication by helping them work simply smarter. Designed to fit today’s diverse workstyles, the new Essentials Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely throughout their office environment. Available enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and boost productivity with hybrid workers.
Key New Features
- 100-sheet duplexing reversing document with double feed detection and enhanced auto-skew correction
- Flexible paper handling supporting media up to 300 gsm.
- New optional inner folding unit offers tri-fold, z-fold and others
- Smart controller design with auto-firmware checks
- Walk-up motion sensor detects approaching users and has the machine ready in seconds
- Energy Star 3.0 certified
- Retractable keyboard for simplified data entry
- Enhanced 10.1″ Touchscreen for a responsive experience
- Collaborative connectors for Microsoft Teams, Google Drive, Dropbox and other cloud-based solutions
- Multi-layered security such as system integrity check at startup, firmware attack prevention and optional Bitdefender antivirus to protect your data
- Supports Microsoft Universal Print enabling businesses to easily adapt to this popular cloud service
- *Optional Wireless LAN supports 5GHz
- Sharp OSA technology provides a secure and intuitive user experience for integrated workflows
PaperCut Print Management
PaperCut is a print management software that’s helping hundreds of millions of people around the globe to minimize waste while having a secure, easy and waste-free printing experience.
PaperCut MF is typically used to:
- Track and control all print, copy, fax, and scan activity on MFDs.
- Manage user access rights to devices based on function, for example, 'marketing', 'administration', and 'finance'.
- Implement copy quotas, charges, and per-page costs.
- Enhance document security with Find-Me print release at both MFDs and printers.
- Enhance device security with managed access to your MF devices via user ID or building access cards.
- Allow for cash payment of print, copy, scan, or fax — for pay-for-print environments.
Papercut Hive give you all the print management function in a fully cloud hosted solution.
• Cloud embedded Apps
• Mobile release and print
• Cloud Print and Scan to Office365, Google, OneDrive, SharePoint, Dropbox and more.
• No print server required
• Prefect for hybrid and work from home working.
Configure your Sharp device how you require it. Select our different financing options including outright purchase or finance leasing options.
Play with customising different options to see the image and quote change.
Request to receive your no obligation quote.
Request a quote on your next Sharp Multi Functional Print Device
Advanced functions and features, cloud enabled. The new Sharp MX range offer all features at an attractive price.
Receive a no obligation quote on the latest versions of the Sharp multi functional print & scan devices.
All quoted prices include delivery, installation and training on your new device.
Select the "Build your own" button to begin. Quick turnaround time for all quotes requested.
*All pricing on CPC is not full and final until confirmed in a official quotation.
Your device, Your way.
With our unique configuration tools you can select the functions and features you required and see the device live.
Request a quote to receive an instant price, no need to even speak to us. But of course we are here if you need to.
All Multifunctional Print Devices are best of breed by the leading manufacturers in the office print arena from Ricoh, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Brother and Lexmark.
These devices are all fully covered for installation, service and supply nationally across the UK.
All devices come complete with our automated supplies and remote support for near instant response.